PRAYERS TO RELEASE THE ARM OF THE LORD
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 118:15-17..15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
- The hand is the power of the Lord and His hands doeth many unsearcheable things
- The Hand of the Lord can serve and deliver His children from all kinds of trouble and from all the enemies of His people.
Deuteronomy 5:15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
PRAYER BULLETS TO RELEASE THE HANDS OF GOD
1. No one has an arm like You LORD, full of power and might (Job 40:9) therefore My Lord and My God let Your Powerful hands rest upon every sturbborn situations in my life in Jesus name
2. LORD, You have a mighty arm, Your hand is strong, and Your right hand is high (Psa. 89:13) Father, release Your mighty hands upon my enemies in the name of Jesus
3. Lord, You stretched out Your arm and delivered me of all bondage at the Cross (Exod. 6:6; Isa. 53:5) O Lord by Your hands deliver me from every form of Stagnation in the name of Jesus
4. Fear and dread fall upon the enemy by the greatness of Your arm until I pass over in the name of Jesus (Exod. 15:16) O Lord Let Your fear rule the coven of witches and wizards troubling my destiny and family
5. You favour me and Your right arm brings me into my inherited possession now in the name of Jesus (Psa. 44:3) O Lord I ask that by Your Hand bring me favour and take me to my place of possession in the Name of Jesus.
6. Lord Jesus, You broke Rahab in pieces and scattered Your enemies with Your strong arm (Psa. 89:10) therefore, Lord, break all my adversaries in pieces in the Name of Jesus
7. Lord, Your right hand establishes me, and Your holy arm strengthens me and gives me victory in the name of Jesus (Psa. 89:21; 98:1)
8. Show lightning down Your arm against my enemies; I trust in Your arm for my salvation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 30:20; 51:5)
9. Awake, awake, and put on strength, O arm of the LORD, Awake, as in the ancient days, cut Rahab, and wound the dragon in the name of Jesus (Isa. 51:9)
10. You made bare Your holy arm in the sight of all nations and all flesh sees Your salvation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 52:10)
11. You show strength with Your arm and scatter the proud in the name of Jesus (Luke 1:51)
12. Lord You, revealed Your arm to me that I might know and trust Your strength and power.
13. Lord the power in Your hands is released in my life, family, ministry, church and city, in the name of Jesus (Hab. 3:4)