DELIVERANCE FROM FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE
Psalm 11:1-3. 1 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? 2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart. 3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
This is recommended as the first series of prayers to
be said during deliverance sessions.
To obtain deliverance from foundational
contamination and bondage.
To release yourself from ancestral yokes and burdens.
To clean up unprofitable spiritual background
militating against physical and spiritual progress.
It would do you well if you can agree with me that the
problems of people stem from their foundation. Why not be up
and doing and face it squarely in prayer so that you can get out
of the stigma.
Psalm 11:3: "If the foundations be destroyed, what can the
- In architecture, the foundation is the most important part of a building. This is the part on which the whole building will rest.
- It has to be solid. The height of the building is determined by the foundation.
- Where and how far we get to in life depends on the kind of foundation we have.
- The ability to read is the foundation for further education. It is impossible for an illiterate to graduate from a university.
- Many of us have foundations that limit and hinder our physical and spiritual progress.
- Such foundations are the result of evil dedications and evil inheritance which have now became a bondage, limiting your success in life.
- The enemy of a man's soul knows how to convert footholds to strongholds.
- The good news is that as a believer, a born again, spirit-filled Christian, our foundation is built on Christ.
- The faulty foundation of your childhood can be repaired.
I DECREE AND DECLARE INTO Your life As you use these
prayer points, Christ Jesus will step into your life to rebuild
every faulty foundation, and He will release you from every
foundational bondage in the name of Jesus christ.
Colossians 1:13: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Colossians 2:15: And having spoiled principalities and powers, he
made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
2 Timothy 4:18: And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil
work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to
whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 2:15: And deliver them who through fear of death were
all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Psalm 27:2: When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes,
came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
NOTE: Prayers of release from foundational bondage have
to be said aggressively.
- No stone should be left nu-turned, You must hate the foundational bondage with perfect hatred.
Scriptural fasting will enhance deliverance.
PRAYER ARROWS FOR DELIVERANCE FROM FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE
1. Thank God for making provision for deliverance from any form of bondage.
2. Confess your sins and those of your ancestors, especially those sins linked to evil powers.
3. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
4. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in Jesus name.
5. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse every organ in my body, in the name of Jesus.
9. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
10. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse, in the name of Jesus.
11. I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.
12. I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
14. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.
15. Pray aggressively against any evil foundations, loose your hold over my life and be
purged out of my foundation, in Jesus' name.
16. You evil foundational plantation, come out of my life with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
17. I break and loose myself from every form of demonic bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
18. I release myself from every evil domination and control, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the blood of Jesus be transfused into my blood vessel.
20. Let every gate opened to the enemy by my foundation be closed for ever with the blood of Jesus.
21. Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my life and deliver me where I need deliverance, heal me where I need healing, transform me where I need transformation.
22. Lord Jesus, I thank You for this wonderful deliverance.