KINGDOM PRAYERS AND DECREES
1. According to Your words O Lord let Your kingdom come; Your will be done (Matt. 6:10).
2. Let Your kingdom advance and be established through preaching, teaching, and healing (Matt. 4:23).
3. Let the gates of my life and city be opened for the King of glory to come in (Ps. 24:7).
4. Lord, You reign. You are clothed with majesty and strength. Your throne is established as of old. You are from everlasting to everlasting (Ps. 93:1–2).
5. Lord, You are a great king above all gods (Ps. 95:3).
6. Let the heathen hear that the Lord reigns (Ps. 96:10).
7. Lord, You reign. Let the people tremble; let the earth be moved (Ps. 99:1).
8. Lord, You have prepared Your throne in the heavens, and Your kingdom rules over all (Ps. 103:19).
9. Let men bless the Lord in all places of His dominion (Ps. 103:22).
10. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations (Ps. 145:13).
11. Let men speak of the glory of Your kingdom and talk of Your power (Ps. 145:11).
12. Let men know Your mighty acts and the glorious majesty of Your kingdom (Ps. 145:12).
13. Let your kingdom come through deliverance (Matt. 12:22).
14. Let the gospel of the kingdom be preached in my region with signs and wonders following.
15. Father, I receive the kingdom because it is Your good pleasure to give it to me (Luke 12:32).
16. Let the righteousness, peace, and joy of the kingdom be established in my life (Rom. 14:17).
17. Let the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ (Rev. 11:15).
18. Let the saints possess the kingdom (Dan. 7:22).
19. Overthrow the thrones of wicked kingdoms (Hag. 2:22).
20. Preserve me unto Your heavenly kingdom (2 Tim. 4:18).
21. Let the scepter of Your kingdom be released (Heb. 1:8).
22. I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things are added unto me (Matt. 6:33).
23. Break in pieces and consume every demonic kingdom that resists your dominion (Ps. 72:8).
24. Let all dominions serve and obey You, O Lord (Dan. 7:27).