Bible Text: Psalm 30:1-3... I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. 2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. 3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
1 Samuel 2:6-9 – “The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.7 The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, and he hath set the world upon them.9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail”.
- In the second bible text is the account o f
Hannah, when she was desperately in need of a Child.
- She had been molested, abused by the other wife Peninnah.
- The day came that it dawned on her, she needed and wanted to be lifted amongst the barren.
- She remembered the Lord and cried unto him. The Lord answered her, and gave her a gift of an extra ordinary Son “Samuel” – the prophet we read about today.
- No one could have given her. Our God is a mighty God and He is mighty to save.
Another example of divine lifting is the account in 2 Samuel 9:1-13. It is the story of Mephibosheth, Jonathan, David and Saul.
- The whole story detailed how King Saul and his son died at war , Mephibosheth who could have been the next heir got lame at age 5 and was taken away ; forgotten during the war crises.
- Young David was made King but on one fateful day, David remembered that his friend Jonathan had a son.
- He asked if there was anyone left in the lineage of Saul and Jonathan, for the sake of Jonathan; he would bless such a person.
- Mephibosheth was summoned; all that belonged to him was given back to Him.
- Mephibosheth had been forgotten but his day of divine lifting came, all wasted years were restored and his fame spreads.
- Mephibosheth had referred himself to a dead dog that has no value.
- Some Christians are living like that today but I declare today as your day of lifting. The Lord will remember you henceforth and lift you up.
WHAT IS DIVINE LIFTING?
- Divine lifting is synonymous to supernatural acts of
God in one’s life.
- Divine lifting is God’s promotion, when God promotes you no man can demote you.
- Divine lifting is appositive change in the life of a man.
- With divine lifting; an ordinary man is made great and will sit with honorable men.
- Divine lifting brings people from dust to the throne. When God decides to visit you all atmosphere will change for you.
- In Philippians 2 :5-11 Jesus Christ did not in anyway considered Himself equal to God, He humbled Himself before God the Father and Men was lifted up after all the principalities and power where made to be subject unto Him.
- Abraham was obedience as recorded in the bible in Genesis 12:1-4 it was what make him to be ascribe him as being righteous.
- Again the Scriptures says..."they that be willing and obedience shall eat the good of the Land" Isaiah 1:19
- In Luke 11:28 it says... "blessed are those who hear the word of the Lord and keep them" and in Deuteronomy 28:1-14 God made series of blessing upon the Israelite if they diligently obey His statute.
- Flee all appearances of evil in your life.
- Work in righteousness
- You must pray without ceasing David said in Psalm 40:1-4 " I waited patiently for the Lord, and he inclined unto me and heard my cry"
21. O Lord, let my voice be heard where it was rejected, from henceforth, let my voice matter in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, raise up prince, kings, people in government that will come to my rescue in the name of Jesus.
23. O Lord, i need a divine announcement that will take me to the position of blessing and testimonies to the glory of Your name in the name of Jesus.
24. O Lord, let your glory shine in my life and in all that concern me in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 67:1....1 God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
25. Lord, as it is written, be merciful unto me and bless me cause Your face shine upon me in the name of Jesus.
26. O Lord, let Your mercy bring me favour that the whole world will celebrate Your name and wonders in the name of Jesus.
27. Father, i reject every journey to backwardness in my life in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, arise and scatter every demonic and satanic gadget used in monitoring my progress in life in the name of Jesus.
29. In the Name of Jesus Christ, and by the Fire of God let every monitoring spirit giving report to my enemy against me be consume by fire in the name of Jesus.
30. O Lord, shutdown every opening and doors used by the enemy to penetrate my life in the name of Jesus.
Thank You Precious Lord for Answering Our Prayers In The Name Of Jesus I Have Prayed.